Friday, March 19, 2010

When it all began...

A few years back, I was working for a company that had offices both across the continental US and in Jamaica. One day shortly after Sept 11, 2001, I was asked to travel to the Jamaica office to assist with some training. Now being originally from central New Jersey, I was both excited and scared of this trip. I watched how many shots of the towers coming down, knew how many people directly affected by this terrorist act. However, as it would help to develop my career I decided to go.
My trip was planned out by my boss, VP in our Jamaica office, and the VP of my office. They set me up in an all-inclusive resort near the office in Montego Bay, Jamaica. They scheduled my flight and made all arrangements for my flight. I even was going to receive some petty cash for the "few days" I would be there. That is when I started to get a little excited about my first visit to a tropical paradise.

Teach English overseas. Paid placements available in China, Korea, Thailand, Vietnam & Greece


CruiseDirect

No comments:

Post a Comment