Sunday, March 21, 2010

Flying to the Caribbean

On Sept 23,2001 I took my first trip to the Caribbean. I was full of excitement and yet on edge at the same time. As I entered the Philadelphia International Airport, I approached the check-in counter with great enthusiasm. The thought of flying to the sunny, serene, breath-taking tropics overwhelmed every inch of my body. After checking in as I proceeded to the security check point, I quickly became overwhelmed with fear. To see members of the US Armed Forces with huge assault rifles standing at every corner shook me back into reality about the times we were living in.
I continued my way to the gate, waited for my flight to be called, and called my friends to give me inspiration.

Caribbean Vacation Rentals



Omron Webstore - Shop the Official Omron Store



Renting Holiday Home 468x60

No comments:

Post a Comment