Monday, March 29, 2010

Getting a Room!

Now, after the long flight all I wanted to relax for a little while. I was so relieved to be able to reach the hotel. As I went to check in, the check-in attendant asked me for the credit card to secure the room. The room was reserved for me by the Vice President of the Jamaica office so needless to say, I did not have his credit card. What to do?!
I tried to call every number I had for the few people I had spoken to in our Jamaica facility. It seemed as if I would be sleeping on the streets of Mo-Bay. Just when I thought I was out of luck, the VP had come to the hotel to check on me. He said he wanted to be sure I was all settled in. The relief must have been all over my face. I finally was on my way to my room. Now I had about 2 hours to relax, shower, and dress before we went out for dinner.



No comments:

Post a Comment