Monday, March 22, 2010

So when we landed...

Once we were called to board, I started to get excited again. As I boarded the plane, I noticed it was virtually empty. Could you imagine only maybe 30 passengers on a normal size Boeing? It just seemed unreal. So many empty seats. We each had our own row to sit in. The flight took about 3 1/2 hours, which with the onboard movie, passed quickly. We passed over Cuba and the captain come on announcing we would be landing shortly. I was staring out the window watching as the blue waters turned lighter and bluer. It was absolutely amazing.
As we started to make our decent, I noticed the run way was right next to the sea. One 3 sides of it was water. That began to make me a little nervous. The landed however was smooth and seemless. I had finally arrived in Montego Bay, Jamaica!

Hotel Fee Cuts + Hotel Price Assurance. One-two punch of savings only on ORBITZ!


Flight Deals under $199

EasyClickTravel.com

LinkShare_234x60

No comments:

Post a Comment